Saturday, March 27, 2010

Welcome

Hello, my name is Santiago.

I've started this blog with two objectives in mind, the first is to improve my english, you see i'm from Colombia so english is my second language and my grammar and spelling are poor to say the least (so far i've had to look up the spelling of six words), so i thought that the best way to improve them was to write as much as i can. The second reason is that i love fútbol (i can't call it soccer and the football spelling just feels weird to me) so it was only natural for me to start writing about it.

Now the focus of the blog is going to be a little off the field and more focused in the financial state of the clubs, and some of the scandals that had happened in the past, however i'll probably write about games and the performance of players once in a while.

So i hope you enjoy it.

P.S: In case you were wondering the picture at the top is Chile's keeper Roberto "Cóndor" Rojas in a game against Brazil, of whom i plan on doing a post later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment